A series of blogs, articles or comment pieces by B-MAG members focused on the rights, care and protection of BME and migrant children, and their families, all with the aim to influence child safeguarding policy and practice.
- Webinar: Migrant families and Covid-19; challenges, lessons and practical help
- B-MAG response to article published in The Independent
- Webinar: Children, young people and families who have experienced forced migration
- Seminar: The impact of anti-radicalisation policies on safeguarding practices
- FGM: Sending the right message